Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A gentlemen cares

There are a ton of hair products out there to choose from. Advertisements would lead us to believe that everything is the best. Let me assure you, not all of them deliver. I'm willing to bet you're not going to meet a guy pickier than me when it comes to his hair. The right product is a must. Shine, sheen, wash out, these are all things one must consider. DO NOT BUY YOUR STUFF FROM WALMART BOYS, the old adage is true, you get what you pay for. There are however exceptions to the rule. My recommendation - the classic brylcreem. It adds shine and makes your hair very soft and manageable. This is very light so it's going to wash out well however the hold isn't as strong as say a high life. I was attracted to it due to its classic popularity and longevity. 7.00 a tube, Because its hard to locate i hit amazon, however i hear Walgreens has it.Give it a try,
Your grandpa will be proud!

Brylcreem - "a little dab will do ya"

No comments: